Friday, May 31, 2013

Teh Intro

I love following the white rabbit through teh interwebs. Exploring worlds is a beloved hobby, and the internet is currently my favorite and best way to do that, since traveling with three children under 5 makes me tired, in addition to the fact that birthin' hormones have rendered my attention span nearly nonexistent. Hence, web articles instead of Literature.

I usually post articles to my Facebook page. About four people have told me they like reading the links I post. So I says to myself, I says, Hey, let's make a blog and boost that fan base to six! If you want to read articles in the mildly interesting-to-life changing range without getting sucked into teh interwebs yourself, subscribe this blog. (I highly recommend Feedly--who unfortunately did not pay me to say that but totally can if they want to--for all your internet subscription needs.)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment